Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Elphaba update

Well Elphaba the bottle spirit is getting closer to being done. Her bottle is covered and just needs embellishing. Her broom is done and just needs to be attached to the bottle. I am currently adding beaded fringe to her face which Im hoping to have done by tomorrow. Then all that is left is her shoes and hat. She will be the first bottle spirit I have done that has ""accessories"".

Once she is done it is time for planning the project for the Wonderland challenge on the mixed media grop I run. No idea yet what I'm doing but hopefully will have an idea soon.

I am considering possibly submitting Elphaba to Art Doll Quarterly but haven't fully decided yet. I'm not to keen on the idea of them keeping her for up to 6 months. I'm also scared she may be damaged which I dont want after all the work that has been put into her. I guess we shall see and decide later.

No comments: