Friday, December 19, 2008

Hairyetta Pippsiwiggle


Hairyetta is now finished. My daughter made her face and I did the body. She was stubborn and required decapitation in order to perform neck stabilization surgery. But she made it through with flying colors.


Now that christmas presents are mostly done I get me time once again. Reading, learning new techniques, and polishing old ones. Have projects planned to stay busy, and things to learn and master.


I want to do some more mixed media and also do some Steampunk but in my own style. There will be steampunk jewelry and steampunk dolls so far and who knows what else.
Also want to work on chainmaille jewelry and soft doll making along with teddy bear making.
So Onwards and Upwards we travel along.


1 comment:

{Daydreamer} said...

How many times do I have to tell you to stop decapitating creatures. You're such a MEANIE!
Pinks :P